pieces of me
yo! firstly, i am an eyeliner freak. i draw tons of eyeliner on my eyes. but dont mistook me for an emo. tho i love some of that music. and this blog, is my obsession story. lol all moi. <3

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
ahhaha wondering wth that is?
its acutally short for
flumpool, megamasso and ayabie
:D
i love em bandsss!!!!
>.<
i went exploring for new songs the other day and i fell inlove with a few (well, alot of em)
hana ni nare(by flumpool which means become a flower)
is effing AWSUMM
i love the starting which i think is a violin
and ryuuta's teeth is perfect im jealous. ahahahha. :D
okay, enough about flumpool(ILY)
now, about em two other visual kei,indie bands,
megamasso and ayabie
:D kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
i love their costume and the way they dress
and their music *fan girl scream*
megamasso Pictures, Images and Photos
megamasso is a bit punk-ish which reminds me alot of the strokes(i hope its right :D)
Ayabie Pictures, Images and Photos
ayabie sounds punk-ish/electro-ish which sounds a bit like the hoosiers
im so jealous that aoi(ayabie) and ryouhei(megamasso) is fucking preetier than me
ahahahhaa
and they're both GUYS!!
<3

Posted by y a e at 7:46 PM |

0 Comments: