pieces of me
yo! firstly, i am an eyeliner freak. i draw tons of eyeliner on my eyes. but dont mistook me for an emo. tho i love some of that music. and this blog, is my obsession story. lol all moi. <3

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
my first blog for the month and its my favourite month


because


MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!


*claps*


so what have i gotten my self into lately?


VISUAL and OSHARE KEI bands!!!!


so theres an earlier post about Megamasso(L) and Ayabie


which are my two first VK and OK band addiciton.


>.<


so here are my other OK and VK addictions!!!

AICLE

Aicle Pictures, Images and Photos

IROKUI
Irokui Pictures, Images and Photos

KALVARY
Kalvary Pictures, Images and Photos

HEISEI ISHIN
heisei ishin undercode Pictures, Images and Photos

JULIETTE

DAIZYSTRIPPER
daizystripper Pictures, Images and Photos

and a solo guy

ATTIC or JUN
Jun Pictures, Images and Photos


Posted by y a e at 2:58 AM |

0 Comments: