pieces of me
yo! firstly, i am an eyeliner freak. i draw tons of eyeliner on my eyes. but dont mistook me for an emo. tho i love some of that music. and this blog, is my obsession story. lol all moi. <3

Sunday, June 28, 2009
okay so the yesterday,
I GOT MY FREAKIN HAIR DID!!
and i love it.
i had to sit for 7 hours and my ass hurts but still
:D
it was freakin worth it.
LOL
ahaha
now i can run with out worrying bout my hair gettin messed up
hee hee
three days is gonna be a bummer
no water no tie-ing me hair up
as my dad would say,
PAIN for VANITY
just like when i got em braces.
i havent taken any pictures of it but will do soon
so here are pictures of
SHUUTA from irokui
looking SUPA KAWAIIIIII ne.
love.
Irokui Shuuta Pictures, Images and Photos
Irokui Shuuta Pictures, Images and PhotosShuuta and. . .Yuli, maybe? xD - Irokui Pictures, Images and Photos
credit for pictures goes to whoever.

Posted by y a e at 8:20 PM |

0 Comments: