pieces of me
yo! firstly, i am an eyeliner freak. i draw tons of eyeliner on my eyes. but dont mistook me for an emo. tho i love some of that music. and this blog, is my obsession story. lol all moi. <3

Sunday, July 19, 2009
its the fourth day im here at AIMST
the faciilities are awsome
the hostel is sooo homy
lots of cute guys around
but the library freakin sucks
still
i miss home sooooo much
the internet connection here sucks
i really misss my parents
i miss my sisters and my brother
and i miss my friends!!!!
epe mila aliyn tommy
especially them
i got loads of new friends
whom are totally awsome
but they can never replace you guys.
but really, my focus here is too study
and thats what ill do
i never thought id ever be this
homesick
home sweet home Pictures, Images and Photos


Posted by y a e at 4:19 AM |

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2009 at 6:57 AM, Blogger Aliyn Amirah said........
my god! ilysm dear!! u will enjoy d environment dear..
try to make alots of friends! ily!
btw..wuts ur email? i want to invite u as my reader !